We have extended our returns policy to 30 days during the COVID-19 pandemic to allow more leeway for our customers who may be impacted by delivery delays and isolation.
If you require extra consideration due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact our Customer Service team via email email@example.com
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an online credit. Please NOTE: We do not refund for change of mind.
- Items must be received in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, tags still attached. In the rare instance that an item is not received in its original condition, the item will be Returned to Sender.
- For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings and undergarments cannot be returned for change of mind.
- Some sale items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept return on CLEARANCE items for change of mind.
- Clearance items are all items reduced $40 and under. If you return a clearance item to us, you will automatically be charged an ineligible item return fee of $9 AUD.
- This will be deducted from your Credit Note issued.
- We process all returns within 5 business days of receiving your items. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return and credit note code as soon as it is ready.
If you do not receive a credit note within this period, please check your junk mail, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit notes can be used to make a future purchase and are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- Store credits cannot be refunded.
- If you return a parcel with 'Return to Sender' noted on your parcel, as a means of returning your items, $25 will be deducted from your Credit Note, this is how much we are charged for parcels handled this way.
- If you would like to exchange your item for something else, please return your item(s) as per the above instructions and once we receive your item.
- We will issue you a Credit Note within 5 business days which you can then use to purchase your new item.
- If you need something exchanged urgently, please email us at email@example.com phone us at 02 67667770 our Customer Service team will endeavor to help.
- Faulty garments must be faulty by manufacture. A worn item with makeup stains or marks, or an item damaged because of failing to follow our care instructions, may be found ineligible for our faulty return process.
- All eligible faulty returns will proceed through a faulty returns review to determine the nature of the fault. You will then be advised of the final decision and the options available to you before we proceed.
- All garments are quite delicate and may become damaged if correct care instructions are not followed.
It is advised that all items from Cavorte be cold hand washed only, lay flat or hang in shade to dry.
- We will happily cover postage costs to return and replace an approved faulty item, with the identical item whenever possible. If you do not want a repair or replacement for a minor fault, then this will be considered a change of mind a store credit will be issued.
- A refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR the fault is major as per Australian Consumer Law.
- To speed up your faulty return, please email photos of the fault along with your order number within 7 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we will be able to assess your fault and get a resolution underway.
- If a faulty item is returned to us without our prior approval, it may be deemed ineligible for faulty return and a credit note will be issued.
- Faulty items are only returnable within a 30 day from delivery timeframe. Items that are more than one month old may not be eligible for our faulty returns process